Who is this lady?

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The One Where You Gird Your Loins

Well, I mean the post title says it all. 

Shout out to Christina Matthews, who I will forever think of when I think of this movie

Now, I answer the question I'm sure you are all inevitably asking which is "Why, Nance? Why must my loins be girded? Is girded a word? How is it possible for Stanley Tucci to be such a good actor?" 

And here are your answers:

1) Your loins must be girded because Amanda and I are about to embark (this Friday) on a road trip of epic proportions for the first half of my summer vacay and of course I/we will be documenting it right here as well as on Instagram [clearlyimnancepants] and Facebook. This will not be a normal road trip, but rather one taken in a Jucy van that looks like THIS:


Yes... Yes, we will be driving down the highway looking for adventure in this baby. 

2) Yes, girded is a word.

3) I don't know. He just is. 

Also, I have partially been absent from this beast due to A) laziness and B) sickness. I've been battling a weird, recurrent throat infection (strep? Maybe? We still aren't 100% sure) for the past five weeks and consequently I haven't done much in the way of fun since my birthday at the beginning of May. Unless you count going to the library multiple times fun!!! Because then, YES, I have been having fun like nobody's business!!!

If you're lucky, I'll recap my Ragnar adventure I had in April for you, but in the meantime you can always read about it over at Nicole's blog, Treasure Tromp. 

Stay tuned. 

Peace, love, and baked goods,
Nance

No comments:

Post a Comment