Who is this lady?

Monday, May 20, 2013

The One Where It's My Birthday and I'll Karaoke If I Want To

Finally... the full birthday story. I apologize there are so many pictures. But what fun is a blog post without pics?! Also, I just want to say that I was BLOWN AWAY by how people helped me celebrate my birthday this year. I would have to say it's the best one yet. And I'm seriously grateful. I felt, and still feel, so LOVED! So... without further ado...


Went for a morning walk/jog. I love this trail.

It's the little things.

Calla's present box was too good not to re-post. 

My office went to Buca di Beppo for lunch. I LOVE their birthday song!!!

Monique and me!
Very nice. Todd and Rich. And a watermelon in the background.

Ben and I look happy... Monique looks... scary!!! ;)

Again, the cake.

Dinner started with draaanks, obvi.

Mikey: "I'm going to put my arm around you and look like your boyfriend."
Me: "All righty."

Mini Lady Liberty in Farrell's [Terrifying] Ice Cream

Mikey had a masquerade mask in the back of her car. Of course. So I tried to get it on this little pig in the front of Farrell's. That's my "I don't know what I'm doing" face.

He deserved a kiss!

My free birthday sundae. Thank god it was free because the whipped cream was disgusting!

You can see the terror in Mikey's eyes. Our waiter was mean to us, thinking he was being funny, but really he was just mean. 

Then the next day we drove up to Big Bear. With my GIANT pinata in the backseat!!! We named him Percy!

Moe was on the lookout.

I forgot to ring this bell, but it was available for use!



The following includes a nice variety of the decor in our super klassy cabin:
















And obviously we had to use the immersion blender to make drinks with fresh strawberries in them.


Shelly, wearing Percy's head. Scary, but funny.


Dancing.

And that was the last picture I basically took on Friday night. No need to document the insanity/karaoke from the times at the bar... Use your imaginations!! Saturday night was spent lying on the couch, eating Jack In the Box, watching Married to Jonas and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. And Sunday was spent doing this:


I have to say, hands down, this was the BEST birthday I've had so far in my life. Percy was the best present ever. My friends are awesome. And I hope this post inspires you to buy your friend a birthday pinata next time you're not sure what to get someone. You're welcome for the gift idea. Also, I am trying to figure out how to get a hilarious video of us busting Percy open with our bat on here, but Blogger keeps telling me it's processing my video, but then it doesn't finish. Hhhhhh why is technology so annoying? Anyway, Happy Monday to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment