Who is this lady?

Sunday, June 23, 2013

The One Where I Can't Believe How Long It's Been Since I've Written

Hot damn.

It's been a while.

Hold on, I need to clear out the cobwebs from this place. 


Okay. Now that we have that out of the way. I don't really have a good excuse for not blogging recently. I mean, I've been busy, but when am I not? First things first, I realize I never told you what I got my sister as her epic birthday gift.


What, you can't tell what that is from this high-quality picture? Okay, just in case you need a hint... I got her her own personal Beyonce The Giant Metal Chicken!!! Click that link in case you are not sure what I am talking about. [Mom, there's a lot of swear words.]

ANYWAY. I've been gallivanting around...

Taking my dad's bomb.com cowboy boots... 

Loudly expressing my displeasure with these sparkle crotch shorts at Victoria's Secret...


Going to baseball games...



Wearing those cowboy boots to Tim McGraw concerts... 


Baking insane tie dye cakes for certain friends' graduation parties...



ConGRADulations, Amanda!!!!!!!! 


Going to beer festivals...



Witnessing grown men engage in beer-chugging contests...



Taking hotel selfies like a boss...

 And making a good, old-fashioned fortune teller to help predict my friends' futures.


Oh yes, and dating dudes. What's up eHarmony. Neil Clark Warren sort of knows what he's doing, I guess. Haven't met anyone super special yet. And dating is time-consuming, y'all! [Side note: can we just talk for a second about how much I wish I was Southern so I could say y'all legitimately?]

So. There ya have it. The super condensed version of my recent life. I promise I won't abandon you like that again. Trust me, I know what it feels like. I'm debating trying a legit boxing class this week. And by debating, I mean I am making myself go, I just haven't decided which night I'm going to. Cuh-LEAR-ly I will report back on that.

I will leave you with one of my new favorite songs. Luke Bryan. Stop. Except don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment