Who is this lady?

Monday, April 8, 2013

The One Where You Get a Nice Picture of Joey Gladstone

I think we know each other well enough now to take our relationship to the next level, Blog Readers. And I think it's time we talk about something a little weird and sensitive, but totally personal... My pet peeves. And obvi, I want to hear yours, too. This post is inspired by this hilarious picture I saw while trolling the internet a few weeks ago:


I sincerely hope she was going for the funny there, but let's be honest... probably not. Regardless, it still makes me laugh every time I see it. So, let's talk about what gets on my pet peeves. Ooooh this is going to be fun. Also, to clarify, these are in no order of peeviness. This is just the order in which I happened to think of them.

1) When people say "Let me just get your autograph" when you need to sign a credit card receipt. I don't know why, but this bugs me so much. And apparently when you google image search "can I get your autograph", this picture shows up... it was so weird, I had to use it.

Image from this amazing website.


2) Whistlers - like people who go around whistling loudly in public for no good reason. HATE.

... Psy?


3) Empty coffee cups in movies. WHY can they not just put water in them!!! 

Empty. So empty. As empty as my bank account the day before pay day.
(Image courtesy of PopWatch on EW.)


4) People who clap at the end of movies - ESPECIALLY when it's, like, Coyote Ugly. Or Twilight. Really? You're going to applaud for people who cannot even hear you?

You said it, Mr. Meme.

5) Those RIDICULOUS people who work at the middle of the mall kiosks who put on fake Eastern European accents to try to get you to buy their sea salt scrubs. AVOID EYE CONTACT.

I don't even know you. But I know that I hate you.
6) When people say expresso instead of espresso. In the words of Joey Gladstone, "Cut. It. Out."


Well... now that that's out in the open and you know how much of a judgey rude person I am, I want to know. What gets on YOUR pet peeves???

No comments:

Post a Comment